Overstone Neighbourhood Development Plan
Regulation 14 Formal Public Consultation.
Overstone Parish Council and Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group would like to encourage residents' comments and responses to the draft Overstone Neighbourhood Development Plan (ONDP) during the formal public consultation period which runs from midday on Monday 19th October until noon on Tuesday 1st December 2020.
The Neighbourhood Planning Regulations require the proposed plan to be the subject of a 6-week (minimum) consultation before it is submitted to the local authority for independent examination.
The Regulation 14 requirement includes the following:
• To publicise the plan in a manner which brings it to the attention of people who live, work or run businesses in the neighbourhood area. This should include details of the proposed Neighbourhood Plan, details of where and when it may be viewed, details on how to make comments on the plan and the date by which comments must be received (at least 6 weeks from the date on which it is first publicised).
• To consult statutory consultation bodies whose interests may be affected by the plan.
• To send a copy of the proposed plan to the local authority.
A copy of the draft Plan can be found below along with other documents relating to the Plan's development.
Owing to the Coronavirus pandemic and the Government's restrictions on social distancing and related matters, the Parish Council is unable to hold an Open Day in the Village Hall for Overstone parishioners to attend and view the Neighbourhood Plan as anticipated, under Regulation 14, Town and Country Planning, England Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulation 2012.
Representations/comments can be made by printing and completing/scanning the comments form below and sending by post/email to
Steve Betts, 45 Sywell Rd, Overstone, Northampton NN6 0AG,
Or if you prefer you can complete an on-line comments by following the below link: https://form.jotform.com/200744381235349
Responses to this consultation will be publicly available (although individuals contact details will not be disclosed and will be treated in confidence) and comments will be published in the Overstone Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement.
The closing date for comments is Midday on Tuesday 1st December 2020
Overstone NDP Vs 7.0 - Regulation 14 Public Consultation (PDF, 3.7 Mb)
Overstone NDP Vs 7.0 - Regulation 14 Public Consultation
Comments Form - NDP Regulation 14 Public Consultation (PDF, 184 Kb)
Comments Form - NDP Regulation 14 Public Consultation
- NDP Version and official documentation
- NDP Informal Consultation Details/Literature
- NDP Meetings
- NDP Evidence Base