Developing a Moulton & Surrounding Areas Health & Wellbeing Strategy
Moulton Parish Council and Moulton Surgery are working together to develop a Health and Wellbeing Strategy that includes our area. The Health & Wellbeing Strategy has four priorities that they aim to build on at our local level. This is a really exciting project and the first one in the County:
• Giving every child the best start
• Taking responsibility and making informed choices
• Promoting independence and quality of life for older adults
• Creating an environment for all people to flourish
Using the four priorities they shall be concentrating on ensuring our health and community facilities support these priorities and identify areas in which we can improve. The strategy was launched Saturday, 21st May at Moulton Village Festival.
Many volunteering opportunities will be created by the strategy and we look forward to discussing these with you.
An event is happening on 10th June, supporting National Carer's Week, at Moulton Football Club from 12pm - 3pm. Various organisations will be on hand to offer support and advice to carers and their families.
Please click on the following documents, which enhance this strategy.
- Local Services Directory (PDF, 550 Kb)
Local Services Directory
- Fit Plan 2019 (PDF, 404 Kb)
Fit Plan 2019
- A Practical Guide to Healthy Ageing (PDF, 882 Kb)
A Practical Guide to Healthy Ageing
- MOULTON & SURROUNDING VILLAGES MUMS AND TOTS ACTIVITIES - 2019 (PDF, 181 Kb)
MOULTON & SURROUNDING VILLAGES MUMS AND TOTS ACTIVITIES - 2019
- OVER 60s ACTIVITIES, SUPPORT GROUPS AND SOCIETIES 2019 (PDF, 205 Kb)
OVER 60s ACTIVITIES, SUPPORT GROUPS AND SOCIETIES 2019
For further details, please visit the Health & Wellbeing page on Moulton Surgery's website (see link below).